So waking up at the butt crack of dawn isn't really my idea of an enjoyable time. BUT I did make an exception for my first experience at ice fishing at:
Gotta tell ya, Montana is beautiful at 8am!
The gear...
J's first fish!
Trev's fish wasn't "big" enough so he put it back...
While Brent's still waiting for his fish...
I got my fish! And then another!
(Notice that I don't dare touch the slimy thing, I had to use the pliers:)
All in all we went home with 10 fish. Poor Brent got skunked! See that big one on the right... yeah, that's mine...
The fishing crew
Such a pretty day up in the mountains!!
3 comments:
My Dad said you caught the largest fish, good job! He also said you were a good sport getting up so early :) Awesome Pictures.
Your dad's so nice! He was a sport for putting up with me that early in the morning! Next time you come up in the winter time we will all have to go!
Ah, I left you a long comment and it didn't work. I just wanted to tell you that you are such a beautiful, talented, creative, daughter and we love you so much. Wow your sewing skills are amazing, you will have to show me a thing or two. Thanks for just being you, we love you so much. Hope to see you real soon love mom
Post a Comment