ok first of all... happy spring.. second I LOVE your new sewing and cards your so talented.. Third.. YOUR FISH IS AWESOME! i'm so proud you can catch such a cool fish.. fourth.. Where is that yorkie located I would like to take it and bring it home with me! and Fifth I love you and miss you and it was so great talkin to you yesterday sorry i had to go but i sure miss you and love ya tons sister sue!
You need to check out this website! I think it would be perfect for you and your cards. Just a thought... http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-tuesday-make-a-stamp-with-art-mind-3895/
2 comments:
ok first of all... happy spring.. second I LOVE your new sewing and cards your so talented.. Third.. YOUR FISH IS AWESOME! i'm so proud you can catch such a cool fish.. fourth.. Where is that yorkie located I would like to take it and bring it home with me! and Fifth I love you and miss you and it was so great talkin to you yesterday sorry i had to go but i sure miss you and love ya tons sister sue!
You need to check out this website! I think it would be perfect for you and your cards. Just a thought... http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-tuesday-make-a-stamp-with-art-mind-3895/
Post a Comment