Over the last few months I've pored over this quiet book to get finished-I finished it 15 mins before Brent and I were about to leave for Utah and (if I do say so) it turned out pretty good for my first little sewing adventure. Mrs. Pennock from 8th grade Home Ec would be proud!
6 comments:
WOW Ash! That is so cute! You are amazing!
how cute! and yes...mrs. pennock would be proud...it looks so much better than your apron! you are so talented
That is AWESOME! It turned out so super cute. I am glad you got a sewing machine to help with the work load :)
SISTER!! Those are the best lookin activity books i have EVER SEEN!! i'm sure sad i missed you this weekend, i wish lunch would have worked out, to bad caldwell is so stinkin far away and i didn't have a car.. but i love you and miss you and hopefully i can come visit soon before i move! I LOVE YOU! your the best sister in the whole entire world...
I am very impressed!!! Kind of makes me want to try sewing something more than the bookmark I did in 8th grade home-ec! Miss you and hope to see you soon :)
That is so cute!! Do you have a pattern or a template you used? I'd love to make a book for my little boy.
Post a Comment