April 6, 2009

Oh wow, it has been FOREVER since my last post... I'm going to have to pull the "I've been so busy" card.  But to give you an update on what's going on:
We set Samee up with a "stud", Chopper a few weeks ago in hopes to get her PG, so cross your fingers cuz Momma needs a set of new wheels!
Brent is still working hard everyday and is getting so ancy for the weather to get warmer so he can hit the fishing holes.  I'm so glad he's found a niche so he can "get away from it all".
I'm still working as well and have been busy with couponing, reading, sewing, and baking.  I made my sister-in-law's recipe for Crazy Cake yesterday for a dinner date with some friends and it was absolutely de-lish! Mmmmm... I'm eating some of the leftovers as I type!  I also made some "whoopie pies" which are hand held mini cakes with a cream filling.  Those turned out to be a hit at a family BBQ on Saturday.  
What else? Hm.... We will be traveling to Utah this weekend for our nephews blessing and to see family.  We are in much need of a vacation.  We've traveled to Rexburg 3 times in one month, which was fun, but exhausting...
I have pictures that need posting, but that's at another time.   I've got to finish sewing up my quiet book before the week is finished!  

3 comments:

ashley said...

good luck samee!

Rachelle Jesse Jaramillo said...

We had fun this weekend with you guys!! Have fun in Utah.

Rowbury Adventures said...

SISTER I MISS YOU!! When are you coming to see me again or maybe i'll come visit you reaaalllll soon! love you...