October 21, 2009

Brent's Great Idea

Here's the backstory: I've been getting on Brent for not being original and spontaneous with our date nights.  (Not that I've come up with anything, but he's the guy-it's his job to take me out! :) hehee)  I love going out to dinner and movies, but it's just getting a little eh, blah.  SO while doing yard work last weekend, Brent came up with the GREATEST idea.  We had a bunch of dead branches that we didn't know what to do with,  SO-


He borrowed the truck from his work....


And Samee got some lovin's....
  

I built a raging fire...

while Brent set up the gear

 We ate hot dogs, smores, and drank hot chocolate.  Mmmmm...

A very nice evening indeed.



1 comment:

aswigfromthesiggs said...

Oh, that is so nice! Did you catch anything? Just wait until you have kids, dinner and a movie will sound IDEAL!!

Cannot WAIT for you get here!