February 11, 2009

Young Womens

I just have to let everyone know that I had such a fun night at young women's tonight! It's been my favorite so far! We spilt up into two groups and went around and gave heart attacks to some of the people in the ward-heart attacks meaning decorating their door with hearts-not the bad kind!  We then rang their doorbell and sang Sugar, Sugar... ah Honey, Honey... and then hand them a plate of cookies.
My favorite house was an old couples home, the husband is very sick and very frail looking... He came to the door and when we started singing, his cute little face lit up like the 4th of July! I hope we made his day!
Afterwards we went back and had snacks at the YW president's house and played games. It was so fun to talk to all the girls and get to know them better! I LOVE my calling!!

2 comments:

ashley said...

you would be the funnest YW leader ever! your girls are super lucky

aswigfromthesiggs said...

We did the same thing for YWs last night too! Only we heart-attacked and ran. I think YWs is the best.