February 16, 2009

One more post for the day...

I am so sad that our ward boundaries have changed and we're now in the new 13th ward... It really ticks me off because we're only a block away from the cut off! So as of now, no more young women's which is a bummer cuz I just posted a blog saying how much fun I was having with them!
It's funny though, before the stake meeting last night I said the dinner prayer and said that we are thankful and open for challenges or changes that may come, and that they might help us grow. So in a way I already some how knew that some kind of change was coming.
We've got a great new bishop, which we feel is a downfall because he knows us so he won't be scared to ask us to a new calling...all I have to say is Bring it on!!

2 comments:

Rachelle Jesse Jaramillo said...

Well, hopefully that means no more 3 o'clock church! Looks like you guys had a fun V day!! We need to get together again!!

Lille and Timmy said...

Isn't that awful as soon as you pray words like, we ask for patience, growth or strength thats when the trials come! *Sigh* I LOVE your cards!! You just let me know when you start selling them, and I will be your loyal customer, cause that is something I completely 100% cannot do. So good job!