Thanks to Ashley McGavin for my beautiful header-I think it looks so good! I totally want PhotoShop now to play around and create my own :) I think I may be getting good at this blog thing! Now I just need some pictures...
SISTER!! oh my goodness i love your new BLOG i want to make mine look as CUTENESS as yours hahaha guess what i get to see you in a couple of weeks and i'm seriously excited! your the best sister in the whole wide world!!
Ashlie! I'm so glad that you have a blog! Aren't they so much more fun then facebook?? I'll be checking up on you every now and then, so beware...haha!! I love seing what everyone is up to these days, it keeps a stay at home mom's life interesting ;) Oh yeah, and i think Ashley did a great job on your header too!!
4 comments:
SISTER!! oh my goodness i love your new BLOG i want to make mine look as CUTENESS as yours hahaha guess what i get to see you in a couple of weeks and i'm seriously excited! your the best sister in the whole wide world!!
it is a pretty cute header if i do say so myself haha.
Ashlie! I'm so glad that you have a blog! Aren't they so much more fun then facebook?? I'll be checking up on you every now and then, so beware...haha!! I love seing what everyone is up to these days, it keeps a stay at home mom's life interesting ;) Oh yeah, and i think Ashley did a great job on your header too!!
ashlie! It's been forever. I'm so glad you have a blog! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment