October 5, 2011

A Month in Review

In about a months' time we've...
Conquered stairs.
Visited Grandma Wilson and Aunt Arvil in Roosevelt, UT.
 Said good-bye to my brother for two years.
 Cut bangs...for the third time.
 Proved once again, that my child is a chocoholic.
Said over and over that Everlie is "SO BiG".

While perfecting her cheesy smile.

 Attended our yearly round of Art in the Park,
 Pointed at roses,
 And have recieved lots of slobbery, but welcome kisses.
 Soured the closet for lots and lots,
 and lots of books to read before bedtime.
 Concluded that our precious child sleeps weird,
And weirder.
 Checked the Boise Zoo off our list,
 While enjoying watching the monkeys,
 Fed the goats,
 And watched Daddy feed the goats,
 And rode the camel like a champ.
 Mastered climbing on the couch,
And going through Momma's purse.
 Cleaned and organized all my closets.
 Swang for the first time and LOVED it!
 Also loved Daddy taking her down the slide.
 Added Sesame Street to our repertoire.
 Learned that play time at the mall is totally awesome.
 Learned how to drive a parked car,
While jamming out to the radio tunes.  Silly Nugget. :)

4 comments:

ashley said...

she is just too cute! and so so big!

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

I just LOVE her hair!

aswigfromthesiggs said...

Nice dancing Ev! She sure does sleep funny. I can totally relate to the hair cutting. I think Jack had about a dozen hair cuts before he turned 1!

Kari said...

What a busy mom! She seriously is the cutest baby girl ever! I can say that because all I have is boys. No really you guys do so many fun things that is awesome. You look great by the way! Cute family!