May 17, 2011

Didn't forget about you...

No matter how hard I try to dissuade her, she's her daddy's girl.


 Her first rice cereal experience.



















Her first ponytail.



















Her 4 month checkup (at 5 months) 50th percentile



















Thinks its funny to sit in her chair the wrong way.



















Is teething. And has one tooth coming up!

















Getting geared up for the summer.
Loves going outside in the stroller, even when it's chilly.

      













Our little bug is growing up!

4 comments:

ashley said...

shes already getting so big! love the ponytail!!!

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

I really think that she is the cutest baby girl ever! She reminds me so much of you...even though she may have her dad's taste! She is getting so big!

Emma said...

4 months already- time flies! She is so cute- I want to squeeze those cheeks.

Lille and Timmy said...

I can't wait to meet this little one and SMOTHER her with kisses!!! I think she is a mini ash...even though she "pretends" to watch sports. I bet she was secretly thinking of how she wanted to go shopping, just doesn't know how to quite express herself yet. Oh I just love that ADORABLE girl. And those pony tails make her look too big of a girl...take them out!!!