AWWWWWWWWW That top video of her telling me stories is my favorite... OH who am I kidding they are ALL my favorite! Mitch and I just watched every one of these at least twice ( er a few more) haha love you and can't WAIT to see you guys soon!
She's so cute! Love her little smiles and giggles. This is making me want to have another baby.... Oh, and I knew the Thirsty Beaver would lure you to Charlotte!!
Oh I just want more and more and more. I can't seem to get enough of that cutie pie. She is so precious and her sweet stories are so priceless. Love her and love you all.
3 comments:
AWWWWWWWWW That top video of her telling me stories is my favorite... OH who am I kidding they are ALL my favorite! Mitch and I just watched every one of these at least twice ( er a few more) haha love you and can't WAIT to see you guys soon!
She's so cute! Love her little smiles and giggles. This is making me want to have another baby....
Oh, and I knew the Thirsty Beaver would lure you to Charlotte!!
Oh I just want more and more and more. I can't seem to get enough of that cutie pie. She is so precious and her sweet stories are so priceless. Love her and love you all.
Post a Comment