January 13, 2011

Can I just say...

I'm so glad I'm not like this anymore...


Or this....


ugh.



Instead I have
this...
And I am so happy :)

5 comments:

ashley said...

it's so nice to get them out of our bellies! she is such a beauty...and i still can't get over her hair! isn't it amazing the happiness they bring to our lives? who would have thought that we would be so happy to change poopy diapers and clean spit up?

Rowbury Adventures said...

YAY post more video's! This is the only way I get to see your perfect baby cause I live to stinkin' far away! I still can't get over all that hair either.. Ha I saw the picture with her and baby max and it is just SHOCKING how much cute hair she has compared to most newborn babies! She's the cutest ever...

Lille and Timmy said...

I'm SO happy for you!!! And a little jealous right now :) Oh how I wish I could snuggle her...please hurry to Dallas!!

Shauna said...

Oh what a nice tribute to your sista! You two are the best girls a mom can ask for! And to add little Everlie to the equation is the perfect trio! Can't wait to see you this weekend.. We love you and are so proud of you and the awesome wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and women you are. Love ya lots mom

Jess said...

Ashlie- She is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you both... you are fantastic parents and she is a lucky little girl. Love you and miss you both.