I (finally)cleaned my guest bedroom/craftroom. I keep telling Brent that when we have kids, they'll have to sleep in the hallway. I'd hate to give up my craft room... Either that or we'll have to move. I need something to keep me partly sane. Lately, I've thought of a couple million craft ideas, but if only I had more:
BUT I'll get around to them someday, I'm sure. I've been thinking about setting up an online store for the past 6 months or so for the stuff that I make; I'll have to put up some pics to see if anyone would be interested. But again, time and money have a strap on me. PLUS I've got my shows to watch nightly: The Bachelor, Lost (starting next week!! yay!), White Collar and my new fave-the Deep End.
I've started the 30-Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. It's day 3 and it's good to know that the pain eventually goes away. On the first day (plus the next three days), my calves could barely function normally, I had to walk like a penguin... the second day my lower abs hurt so badly I was hunched over all day trying to find a happy-not-hurting-position. ugh. The things we do for... (why am I doing this?! ), swimsuit season, excuse to buy new clothes. to walk up stairs without dying. She is tough BUT it's only 20 minutes and that's about all I can take when it comes to "exercising".
I also began the tedious job of going through all my pictures and putting them on a cd. I've got one computer down, two laptops to go. I figure if I start now, (hopefully) organizing and/or scrapbook will become easier. Mine does not look like this yet-but it's what got me started in the first place. (I love organized people to borrow ideas from!!)
My next "something" to do is this. Gross, I know. But to my defense, some of this stuff is meant to be put on craigslist-like the coca-cola table and the sliding door... I just haven't done it yet...( another thing on my to do list.) ugh.
But I'm hoping that one day (soon) it will look more like this: Isn't it pretty?! But I will have shelves lined with food storage and such...

What have you done with your January?




1 comment:
way to go sister!! I made a quilt haha that's about the only productive thing I've done this whole month besides work.. Me and Mitch are planning a trip and we're spending a night in Boise at your house okay! Its not till April for mitch's birthday but at least I have a time planned to come to boise! miss you and love you lots
Post a Comment