January 17, 2010

I guess it's time for another post....

Ah, a new year is hear!  It's so good to know that every year when January rolls around I have a chance to begin fresh and new, and after these last few month, I'm ready to get a fresh start!


This year I decided NOT to do any resolutions; that way I can't break them.  I'm doing something different this year and will... "Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can."-Lowell Thomas  I totally LOVE it!!  Although this past week that has meant; play a little more ROCKBAND over doing the dishes or folding the laundry.   (Good thing everyday can be a fresh start too!) 


There are a million and one things that I can't wait to get around to doing this year; including home improvements, crafts, becoming more "green", and more!  Yes, I do have pictures from Christmas, but I'm sure I'll get to it later, I've already done my "little more" today... :)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm taking on your idea...a little more. Can that include food too. Just kidding! Hope all is well. We sure miss you guys!

Rowbury Adventures said...

Hello sister, I sure hope I can come visit soon! miss you lots and love you tons