March 13, 2009

It is decided

For the past 5 years and some months I have been going through the great debate on what to do with my life.  I've gone through countless degrees from Radiology to Marketing to Journalism, but nothing seemed to fit.  I went and saw an advisor that actually gave me advice (imagine that?) on my current direction, and I've decided!! I'm not changing my degree for anything from this point on! I will be going for my BFA in Visual Art with an emphasis in Photography or Interdisciplinary studies with a minor in Art History.

I have always loved creating/drawing/coloring from day one, but I suppose I hadn't really known until a certain time in my life~now....

So now, what will I do with it?  My answer is,  whatever I want!!  For you all that know me, I'm not one to plan (-ANYTHING), so we'll just has to see what becomes of it!
                                                         

3 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

SISTER!! I"M SO PROUD OF YOU!! "GO GET YOUR ASSOCIATES RIGHT NOW!!" haha just kidding you know who that was right... well i'm so glad you finally figured out what your doing and i'm super excited to see you this weekend hopefully i get to meet CHOPPER!! your child making dog how exciting! anyways love you drive safe

Zach and Nikky said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! We're going to have similar degrees! :) Miss you!

ashley said...

good for you lady!!! you are so artsy..this will be the perfect career for you!