March 18, 2009

Fun Pics

After 3 years of being married, I though it'd be fun to have some bridals taken before my dress doesn't fit me anymore.  I didn't really have an opportunity to take them when I got married, so while Roz was getting hers done, my mom let me get mine taken around the same time... Thanks Mom!!








5 comments:

ashley said...

awww ash! you are so beautiful!!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

MY SISTER IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! i'm excited to see you this weekend and have a fun day at SAGE!!

Lille and Timmy said...

What a beautiful bride! I am so jealous that you got to wear your dress, get all fancied up, and get pictures done!!!! Ah! That is my dream...I'm sure Brent loved it! Can't wait to see you!!

aswigfromthesiggs said...

You look simply BEAUTIFUL! I love all of them. My little bro totally married WAY out of his league!

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Those all turned out really good...you're so pretty!!!