Well I can surely say that our first 'real' family vacation was a success! We ate, laughed, played, ate, swam, ate, ate, ate, ate....no kidding you can eat 24/7 on a cruise. You won't have to twist my arm to go again! Needless to say we had a great time!
4 comments:
Ash! Why did I not know that you had a blog? I found yours through Rozalynn's! I love your paragraph of how you and Brent met. I still remember when you told me you liked Brent and I was in shock...ha ha, I'm glad you fell for him. We're definitely fans of Brent :)
Hey... Yay I found your blog! Now you have a post to get to mine :)
Cruises are tons of fun, Justin and I went on one for our honeymoon outta New Orleans to Calica and Cozumel, Mexico...
Yeah! You posted, I knew I would inspire you ;) We will go on a cruise with you guys any ol' day!! Just tell us when and where. Looks like you had fun, the rock wall was the one thing missing from our boat....well, besides you guys.
Lucky, lucky. I love cruises. I eat myself silly too. Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment